Tuesday, August 23, 2016

FM Synthesizer Programming Tips Tricks Video Yamaha TX81Z


This demo shows many cool, EASY, and fun tips and tricks for programming FM Synthesizers. I'm using a Yamaha TX81Z but these tips will work on ANY digital FM synthesizer or FM plugin instrument. I cover setting up a Blank Patch as a starting point. Then I show how to make Organ, Bass, Digital Pads and Choir sounds. Be sure to stay for the end of the video where I summarize the 5 Most Important Things to Edit on an FM Synthesizer.

If you're just getting started in programming you may want to check out my primer video first.

Also look into getting a Sysex controller or computer editor for editing sounds on your FM Synthesizer. This makes editing a lot faster. I'm using a Stereoping controller as shown in my other video.

No comments: