Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Wild Side of the Delta VCF 8HP Eurorack Synth Demo #3


This is my Delta VCF 8HP analog filter module.
It's an adaptation of the Korg Delta/Poly-61 filter.
The Delta VCF 8HP is exactly the same circuit as my previous versions.
Today I'm patching into the wilder side of this filter.
I bumped the resonance trimpot a bit for this one.
So be warned, there's a bit of wonderful resonant squaling ahead.
There's a variety of sound sources and CV modulations being fed in.

Arturia Drumbrute Impact, Pittsburgh Synthesizer Box, Synthesis Technology E352 Cloud Terrarium, CEM3340 VCO, Batumi, 2xVCA, 2xADSR, Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Varigate4, Temps Utile.

Audio recorded direct to Tascam DR-05, no effects.

Be sure to check out the Delta VCF and my other cool modules available in my Reverb store.

No comments: