Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Transistor-82 Lo-Fi Analog Percussion Synthesizer Test (in progress)


You may remember my discontinued Transistor-80,
it was a retro analog percussion Eurorack module.
Simple, quirky, fun. But it just begged for more.
I've been working on an advanced version, today I am giving a sneak preview.
I'm calling it the Transistor-82.
It's been a long time coming, testing sessions have been well...
...quite addictive!

The Transistor-82 will have all different circuitry compared to the predecessor.
But retains that special early 80s Lo-Fi Synsonics / Cynare / Drumfire vibe.
Along with many proper drum synthesis controls.
And welcome additions including CV input control over many parameters.
More will be announced soon as progress and design concludes.

WARNING - loud analog percussion chirps bleeps chaos, watch your levels!
Trigger shots coming from Varigate4.
CV modulations from S/H and Batumi LFOs.
Audio recorded direct to Tascam DR-05, no effects. None.

Check out my Eurorack modules currently available in my Reverb store.

No comments: