Tuesday, September 29, 2020

CP3- Audio Mixer [USER REVIEW + Demo] by Feedback DIY SMD Eurorack


This is the second video in a series of user reviews.
I am focusing on DIY eurorack modules by the maker Feedback.
In other videos I have covered their Static and Squeeze modules.
Today I am looking at the DIY CP3- Mixer derived from the Moog modular.
I will be giving some quick thoughts about the build.
But focus more on demo-ing some sounds.
The CP3-type mixer uses all discrete components, there are no IC chips inside!
At the end I give some concluding remarks.
But don't take my word for it.
In this video I will run all sorts of sounds through the CP3- so you can judge for yourself.

Timestamps
0:00 Introduction
0:52 Quick Notes About Assembly
1:12 The Format of the Audio Demos
1:47 Audio: 101-VCO Raw Oscillators
3:38 Audio: 4027 VCO Raw Oscillators
3:38 Audio: DNA Symbiotic Waves
5:50 Audio: 101-VCO Bassline, Arpeggio
6:10 Concluding Remarks

Recorded direct to Tascam DR-05.
No additional mastering or processing.
Find more info about CP3- Mixer at Modular Grid

No comments: