Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tonus VCF (X3) Filter Gets An Onslaught of CVs Eurorack Synthesizer


This being my THIRD video of my new Tonus VCF module, and therefore I must punish THREE of them, in a line up, with an onslaught of control voltages. For those living under a rock, Tonus VCF is my all-analog Eurorack adaptation of the righteous ARP 2600 filter - the early version 4012. Module #1 (left) is belting out a big ol' kick drum using self-resonance only. Module #2 (middle) is being grass fed whole grain digital bliss from the DNA Symbiotic Waves. Module #3 (right) is squeaking out stupid little astrodroid noises using only self-resonance. Varigate 4 and Beatstep Pro are micro-managing other things: Bastl Skis dual VCA, Pittsburgh Synthesizer Box, Toolbox Sample/Hold, 4MS RCD, sequential switch. All 3 filters mixed using my Infusor module. No filters were harmed in making this demo.

No comments: