Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Gyrinx VCF Uninhibited Functional Testing Audio [Demo #4]


Been short on time through the holidays, so I thought I would make a quick video while I work :D
This one is a functional testing routine I'm performing on another batch of Gyrinx VCF modules for sale.
It is very revealing as to the sound character as I quickly run through all of the functions of the filter without thought to sound design.
Sound source is Pittsburgh Modular Primary Oscillator saw and square.
Off camera I have a Batumi for LFO modulation.
Sequencing by Keystep Pro.
No added effects or processing, recorded direct.
Watch your levels using headphones, some harsh tones ahead.

Gyrinx VCF is a eurorack topology of the Synton Syrinx Filter section.
Check my Reverb store for Gyrinx VCF availability

No comments: