Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Update from the Studio/Lab January 2019

January is normally D-E-D....dead. So slow. Not this year! So much happening: modules are getting sold out, a couple of great modules getting makeovers, and recently released a new and awesome module - but totally slipped under your radar. Shame on you, starting with that one then...

If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to check out my 6HP 2xVCA dual VCA in my Reverb store. It uses BA6110 chips just like those used in my amazing SH2-VCF filter. So many fun tricks to do w/ that one - I'll have to make a video of those things soon so keep an eye out for that one.

The Tonus VCF is sold out at the moment, as it very well should be - it's the MK1 infringement filter virtually plucked from an ARP 2600. I should have more of those ready to go very soon, just been a little tricky to keep up with the demand.

Lastly. TWO awesome things are getting a killer makeover and should be hitting the road in a week or two. The first is my 101-VCF coming soon in a RED Panel. It looks every bit as tough as the original synth. The other is my 8HP Delta VCF coming in a space-age White panel. Not to worry, I'm keeping those funky green LED sliders for extra vibe.