Quite a few little projects happening at once:
VSP-330 VOICE SYNTH PLUS, VERSION 2
I have returned to my VP-330 synthesizer strings/choir plugin project with some goals in mind:
- This time I am re-creating the VST from the ground up using a different platform, SynthMaker. SynthMaker boasts much more efficient use of the CPU so maybe latency issues and audio dropouts can be minimized over the first version.
- I will A/B comparison this version with the real MK I model for a more faithful reproduction. There have been some comments from those wishing the sound was even closer to the original.
- Hopefully users of many different systems and DAWs will not have issues w/ the GUI this time either.
- And to retain all the great improved features and GUI layout in my first version.
- If all goes well, there will be a small cost with the new version. Anyone who has donated already with the first version will get the new version free of charge.
EDIT: visit http://gstormplugins.blogspot.com/ for all of my plugin updates.
HOHNER STRING MELODY II DEMO 2
Recently finished rebuilding the power supply and some other electronic restoration items. It sounds quite a bit better than the first video I made, and now planning a post-restoration-work sound demo video.
TX81Z DEMO IN THE WORKS
The Venom has given me thirst for a digital/FM synth lately, after having sold my DX21 and SY55. So I picked up another TX81Z after selling the first one I owned some years ago. Started programming some patches and running them through the RE-20 Space Echo pedal. I am filled with the impression there will be plenty of uncharted sonic territory with this little gem. When I have a few patches there will be a demo video of that.
ANDROMEDA A6 DEMO COMING SOON
After 10 years I feel very fortunate to say I have gotten some big breakthroughs getting my head around this beast recently, close to posting my first video demo of the absolutely wicked sounds coming from this dream machine.
About to start recording a new track soon. It will be a chilling spine-tingler.